Friday, March 18, 2011

How Do U Jump On The Bike In Pearl

Brebemi: meeting in the Province of 07/03/2011 and the Supervisory Board

As promised publicly City Rovato got a meeting in the Province of Brescia at the Department of Public Works.
I have to thank the provincial department for the speed with which the summoned.
Everything was held Monday, 07/03/2011 at 16:00
With me occurred at my request, my predecessor as Deputy Mayor Eligio Costanzi, as representative of the junta in 2009 that made the observations Brebemi the project.
There was also the municipal administration of the Councillor Cazzago Sm represented Gatta, the consortium BBM (Mr. Del Panis and Dodge), CAL (Dr. Melis), Brebemi (Eng Foddai), and Mr. Angelo Bersini (representative of the Environment Committee West Brescia).
Rovato To have defined the issues one by one I posted in the previous message in this.
BBM has to offer some solutions. I cite in particular the question of subways in places Curb and maintaining continuity because of the way and Frusca Decumano (now Via Fossa).
solutions up to now are still under study and discussion with the municipal administration.
11/03/2010 The day was then held in Milan on the Supervisory Board which is part Rovato.
rovatesi the problems have been reported to me, and I took position in addition to excavation nell'autodromo Castrezzato and the theme of a junction connecting the town in SP19 to Brebemi Pedrocca.
I then exercised the role of representation that I is also responsible for problems on neighboring municipalities, issues that also have an effect on the viability rovatese however.
remind all citizens to freely contact the office directly to me for ecology or related matters to Brebemi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment