Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Long Does A Rc Battery Go 400mah

Hello Uncle Pini

Unfortunately, Monday morning, 29/11/2010 has been missing nearly a year of suffering, my uncle Joseph Benedetti, the most known as the pine trees.
I tied him to a special affection since it was my godfather at the baptism.
My family has always had a deep appreciation to him for the generosity with which he has always lived. Uncle Pines has really lived a life of great sacrifice but also of profound respect for people. The testimony are the memories that dozens of people re-emerge in recent days.
I have too many, from childhood until the death of his wife, Aunt Lina in February 1989. Mourning that came only months after retiring after more than 40 years of commuting as a construction worker in Milan. Exhausting his life. Wake up at 4 am, travel by train and return in the evening. And still working on the weekends helping his in-laws in the difficult task of building their own homes. The death of the aunt scored a lot but continued to live in his memory and with great composure.
After retirement came the phase of the voluntary sector. Just ask at the home of Canterbury Lucini Rovato what he did until recently, my uncle pine-year maintenance, commissions and jobs. The community at the nursing home's expressed his gratitude with the presence of the flag at the funeral home in Via Risorgimento.
How can we forget, only 3 ½ years ago at my wedding, her excitement and happiness of see me be my family. Its proximity in time of the death of my father, the close relationship he had with him, thanks for the many gestures that had for our family.
The last 11 months have been marked by his suffering, always close to his daughters and his grandchildren.
Today December 1, 2010 at 15:00 his funeral in the parish church of Rovato Centre, starting from the house of his daughter in via Risorgimento.
Uncle Pini Vantini rest in the cemetery. For those who have known the possibility of a last goodbye.
Goodbye Uncle, I miss you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment